Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Aloha!

I am way behind on updating this but we have been so busy that it has been hard.

I’m guessing many people have seen my Hawaii photos up on Facebook. Hawaii was amazing and Madison did so great. I have to tell you, it is a lot of work to take a baby there. She was such a trooper! We had a three hour delay in the Phoenix airport but she took it in stride. There wasn’t too much sleeping on the plane since she likes to see what’s going on. Although I am not a fan of US Airways, they took care of us and gave us an extra seat each time for her.
 
I think that the majority of the stuff we packed was for Maddie. She was definitely a beach baby. We stayed at the resort mostly which was gorgeous! There isn’t too much else to say about it so I’ll just leave you with more photos. 

We brought along a tent for her to hang in that had SPF 50+ and there was even a day when we got her a cabana. Unfortunately, we were enjoying it so much that we didn't even get pictures of it. 
Hawaii goes county event put on by Farm Bureau. Not sure what ever happen to a good old fashion Luau but it was fun. 




3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...she is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are super cute! Landon has the same peapod tent thing too, except his is green. We used it on our first beach trip with him and it worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I say it all the time, but I really do think my granddaughter is the cutest baby ever. I can hardly wait to hold her again.

    ReplyDelete