Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Go Easy On Me...

Time to jump on the blogging band wagon and try this out. Since this year is bringing about a lot of change I think it's time we figure out a new way to let our friends and family know. The facebook status' don't really cut it anymore and the chances of my mom or Jason's mom signing up are next to none. So, we've decided to try this out. Please be patient as my blog will definitely not be as neat as many of my friends; at least at first it won't but I will get there hopefully.


As I mentioned, this year is going to be a big year of change. Firstly and most importantly, we have a Foster child that joined our family on December 18, 2009. For the record, she is indeed our child but I have a feeling that we will have a lot of fun with the "foster child" thing when she is older. Madison is a awesome addition to the family and I cannot imagine life without her (with the exception of the sleep depravation but I know that will pass). This is the only time I can imagine when people say, "they grow so fast," and my thoughts are "thank God!"


We have a few other huge changes in the works, but I don't really want to jinx anything just yet. So there's my very first blog, hopefully I didn't mess it up too bad.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome!! I can't wait for more posts. When I first read "foster child" I was like....WHAT?! When did that happen? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Welcome..cant wait to hear more news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I'm with Katie, I had to read it twice...LOL, welcome to the blogging family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog world!! So glad to see you started one! Can't wait to see more updates and pictures of your lil princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!!!! Welcome :) This is truely the esiest place to let family know what's going on....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I am so exctited you started a blog! Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete