
We had a great time during our short visit to California. But I have to admit traveling with a 5 week old was interesting to say the least. My Mom went way above and beyond with this shower and it was the best that I have seen (not that I'm partial). Madison enjoyed meeting all of her new aunties even though she did sleep through most of it. She got so many great things - especially the cutest clothes. I have to admit that I am the worst at picture taking so I didn't even get a group picture. I owe Lucia big time for taking a good amount of the pictures we did get.
My only regret with our visit is that we didn't get to see more people. And although we're not sure when we will be back again, we hope that it is soon.
Now that we're nearing week 7, I have so many new pictures I need to post and take. Although she's been giving us the beautiful gummy smile, I haven't had the chance to capture it in a picture yet. I guess I'm too selfish and I take every last second of it in.


Madison's shower was beautiful!! I am so glad I was able to meet her! She is a doll. I hope you can make it back soon :)
ReplyDeleteChloe and I had a great time! Thank you for inviting us. I am glad our legacy's got to meet! Madison is a beautiful little baby girl!
ReplyDelete