Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Good, The Bad & The Funny


The Good
- Seeing that gummy smile
- Hearing her "talk"
- Comforting her when she cries
- Holding her while she sleeps
- Watching her sleep
- Dressing her in all of the cute clothes
- Shopping for the cute clothes
- Realizing a schedule is possible
- Watching her learn new things

The Bad
- Getting spit up on you & I don't mean a little bit
- Living with 3 - 5 hours of sleep at night
- Blow outs (where does it all come from?)
- The fussy times
- Giving up dairy, chocolate, caffeine & spices

The Funny
- Checking to make sure she's still breathing because I hadn't heard her stir in a bit & can't fall asleep until I do
- Getting so much enjoyment out of watching her poop & passing gas face
- Poop & gas
- Wiping spit up on your pants
- How does she go through so many outfits?
- Shooting her in the face when she pulls away while nursing

3 comments:

  1. That last one cracks me up! I can totally relate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I love this post. Dressing her up and shopping for her is the best! It's like a new hobby I have with Chloe. I am always drawn to baby stores no matter where we go, lol. The nights will get better, hang in there. Oh, and the poopy face is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny and all so true! Funny the different things that make you laugh now and the things that you never thought you would do don't bother you a bit, ha? Motherhood is so amazing, isn't it?!! Enjoy every second Andrea!

    ReplyDelete