Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is here…


So glad that the weather is getting warmer! I have so many things that I cannot wait to do with Maddie. Although, I keep telling myself to slow it down, don’t rush it. I can’t help it. She’s getting to that great age – 3 months. She now has a schedule thanks to Babywise. She still isn’t sleeping through the night but we only get up once usually.
Some things that she is starting to do is coo at me (melts my heart every time), laugh (but not on a regular basis and she talks A LOT (which is awesome). She is also not content laying down, she wants to sit up and has started wanting to stand – with help of course. I have been better about video taping and once I figure out how to get it downloaded I’ll put some up.
That’s about it. Hopefully we will get her photos soon and I will post some more.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a schedule!!! That's great! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, Andrea! We used Babywise with Luke too and loved it. Alyssa was not nearly as easy but she sleeps through the night now so I guess that's all that matters, right?

    ReplyDelete