It seems like it’s been forever since I’ve updated my blog and it probably has been forever in blog world. So much has been going on that I don’t even know where to begin.
Madison is changing every day and I didn’t believe it when people would say it but it is true. They do something new everyday. She rolled over last week (back to belly) and has decided since then that she hasn’t wanted to. She must’ve just wanted us to know that we can’t take our eyes off of her anymore. Her new thing is that she always wants to sit up. She can on her own for a little bit before leaning over one way or another. Peak-a-boo has also become a new favorite with her even initiating a game while in her carrier. Talking has seemed to be put on the back burner since she is so busy with other things but she still loves to “talk” in the morning and when falling asleep at night.
We have also added a new addition to our family. We decided to name him Logan. As you may know we, are big on names and our pets tend to get the “children names” we cannot use or didn’t use. Logan is a golden retriever we got from a client. He is a great dog and very smart. He isn’t too mischievous but on occasion he pulls his puppy shenanigans. Taylor tolerates him but loves to sit and growl. He doesn’t seem to care and continues to antagonize her.
In just a few short days we get to head to Hawaii! So exciting, but so stressful at the same time. {No, I don’t expect you to feel bad for us.} Madison’s stuff can take up all of the suitcases and I’m certain that we won’t even use half of the stuff we will take but need to for the “just in case” moments. I will do my best with taking photos but I admit I am terrible. It looks as though we will be heading back there in a couple of years too when my mom & step-dad renew their vows. She will be more aware of what’s going on and probably enjoy it a bit more. But at least when she complains when she’s older that we don’t go anywhere, I can show her the pictures.
I can keep going on for days but that’s about it. Just trying to be a mom, run a business and keep it together. Next mission is get rid of the last of the baby weight and be ready for summer that’s right around the corner.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Isn't it amazing how much "stuff" you have to pack for a baby when going out of town?!?! Geesh! Have FUN on your trip! Take LOTS and LOTS of pictures! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
ReplyDeleteJust wait till she starts talking..when she tells you she loves you for the first time. Your heart will literally melt.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Hawaii.